From Open Community Foundation
Ok, I got way too complicated in my initial post. If you are interested, mediawiki maintains a version history on everything. :-)
I will make this a lot simpler:
- All people are created equal.
- Everyone has a right to voice their opinions and have their voice be heard.
- Everyone has the right to worship or not worship as they see fit.
- Something about not killing, destroying, stealing etc. or perhaps "must obey laws of country person is in".
- Alternative to, or along side the one above, The Golden Rule would fit in rather well, if fleshed out and clarified a bit. Wikipedia Golden Rule
Basics of Governance
- Major decisions will be made via general assemblies.
- Emergency decisions will be made by an executive counsel that is made up of three to five people.